In God there is life and life in abundance. If you long for recovery from emotional hardship, stress & anxiety, unwanted habits and you want to be the best you that you can be, you are at the right place. WellnessTherapy applies a client centered approach for guiding individuals and groups to wellness which includes, but are not limited to the following:·
- Pastoral Guidance: Grieve; Marriage;
- Relationships; Trauma – Divorce and separation;
- Post Trauma care.·
- Reconciliation – unresolved issues, letting go·
- Fears and Phobias·
- Letting go of unwanted habits – nail biting, pulling hair, smoking cessation, stuttering, eating disorders·
- Self-confidence – inner wisdom, motivation, goal-setting, self-image, self-empowerment, self-worth, self-control, performance improvement (sports & study)·
- Sexual dysfunctions·
- Weight management·
- Stress & anxiety – stress, anxiety, depression, change (life, job, re-location, family, friends)
We do professional Hypnotherapy treatment and we love telling success stories.
At Wellness Therapy we love to assist anyone who needs help with problems, and tell compelling success stories after treatment was successful. We take our work ethics very serious, and you can feel at ease when treated by us.